We are now booking Flu Vaccinations
You should have the vaccine if you:
- are 65 years old or over
- are pregnant
- children and adults with an underlying health condition (such as long term heart or respiratory disease, diabetes etc)
- children and adults with weakened immune systems
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- children aged 2 and 3 (born between 1/9/15 and 31/8/17)
You can book online at www.patientaccess.com or by calling 01483 273951 option 1.
We also do walk in flu jabs for patients aged over 18, Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm, subject to vaccine and staff availability.
For more information, on the flu vaccine, visit NHS.uk
Dr Abhishek Tangri will be leaving the Practice on Thursday 31st October. He is taking up a Partnership position at a practice in Guildford, and we wish him all the best for the future.
Dr Jennifer Rayner has been appointed as a new GP, following the completion of her training. Welcome to the team!
Dr Tangri patients will now be looked after by a team of GPs, including Dr Rayner, and Dr Chew.
Dr Rachel Hardy has returned after maternity leave, and will now be working Tuesday and Wednesday.
Repeat Prescriptions Update
From Monday 4th November, we will be increasing our repeat prescription turn around time to 3 working days (72 hours).
This change is to ensure the doctors are able to safely manage prescription requests, and medication reviews. Please allow us enough time to process your request- one week before you are due to run out is our suggestion. We are unable to process requests handed in earlier than one week.
How to request your prescription:
- Online at www.patientaccess.com is the quickest and most secure way to request your medication- your request goes straight to the GP.
- Completing a form at the front desk.
Please note: if the medicine your require is not on your repeat prescription list, it may take longer to process your request.
Requests handed in after 3pm will not start being processed until the next working day.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific details such as opening hours and how to register, you'll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
If you have any information or communication needs please let us know so we can make any necessary arrangements for you.
(Site updated 15/10/2019)